Friday, April 26, 2013

A little intro...

Hello all! Welcome to my first blog ever, and a beauty blog!! I'll be focusing mainly on makeup, and I'll be exploring the realms of nails, hair, and skincare once in a while. I'd also like to start a youtube channel if time permits. I'm starting this blog because I get complimented almost daily on my makeup. I didn't start out this way. I don't have any formal makeup training, just all the experiences I've had doing my own makeup as well as other people's. I want to show young girls and women that they don't need an extensive makeup knowledge to be beautiful. I'll be doing looks of the day, tutorials, showing new/fave/hated products, doing reviews, etc. If you have any comments or any looks or tutorials you'd like me to do, let me know and I will do my best to do it. 

My favorite makeup brands right now are: Mac, Too Faced, Benefit, Stila, Makeup Forever, Urban Decay.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned!!

Love,
Steph xo

No comments:

Post a Comment