Friday, April 26, 2013

Natural Makeup using Too Faced's Boudoir Eyes Palette

Hello everyone!
As promised, here is my first look of the day, which is kind of a sneak peak of my next post. My next post will be 3 different looks featuring Too Faced's spring release of the Boudoir Eyes Palette and the Secret to No Makeup Makeup Palette. I'll be showing the "day", "classical" and "fashion" looks using those two palettes.

But for today, I'll be showing you the "classical" look from the Boudoir Eyes Palette. Too Faced describes this as a "soft and sexy eye shadow collection".



To get this look, you'll need a few things:

Eyes:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance Primer
Too Faced's Boudoir Eyes Palette, the "classical" look:
  • Satin Sheets: apply to entire eye area, this will be a base as well as highlight under your brow bone
  • Sugar Walls: apply to your lid and crease area
  • Garter Belt: apply to your lash line and wing it up. also apply to lower lashline.
Too Faced's Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Perfect Black: tightline your upper lash line to make your lashes seem fuller

Too Faced's Lashgasm Mascara

Face:
MUFE's HD Face Primer
MUFE's HD Foundation (110, yes I know, I'm super pale!)
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW20
Too Faced's Pink Leopard Brightening Bronzer (this will make your face glow!!)
Benefit's Bella Bamba Powder Box (Blush)
Benefit's High Beam (to luminize, apply on your cheekbone above the blush, on the chin, and on the cupid bow on your lips to draw attention to them. apply anywhere else you want to draw eyes to)
MUFE's HD Finishing Powder

Lips:
Too Faced's La Creme in Marshmallow Bunny



And voila! A very natural look that is school and work appropriate but still draws attention to you (in a really good way). I really like this look for school, but my favorite look from this palette is the "fashion" look. I really dark, smoky eyes and that look is right up my alley! And of course, this palette is everything we have come to expect from Too Faced. The pigmentation is perfect, and it has fantastic staying power. I took these photos around 10 hours after I initially did my makeup because I didn't have any time before school. But this just goes to show you how amazing you will look after 10 hours of wear! And all I did was reapply lipstick and eyeliner to the tightline. I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did!

In my next post I will do a review that should be a little bit more in depth, as well as talk about the No Makeup Makeup Palette, which I also quite like.




Much Love!

Steph xo

P.S. If there is anything else you'd like to know, please don't hesitate to comment and let me know!! I look forward to reading your thoughts and opinions, but please remember, constructive criticism and no hate!

P.P.S. I forgot to post pics of the actual palette. so this is what it looks like and the colors I used are in the "classic" row!





No comments:

Post a Comment