Tuesday, April 30, 2013

40 Questions Makeup Tag


Hi beautifuls!

[NOTE: You can now subscribe via email! Go to the sidebar, click subscribe, and enter your email! You will get an email when there is a new post so you can keep up to date! If you don't want to receive emails, you can also sign up for an RSS feed. There is also a gadget on the sidebar for most popular posts.]

So I found this makeup tag, 40 questions makeup tag, and thought I would do it to give you guys a better sense of who I am and what my makeup interests are. I encourage you to complete this tag out as well and leave your answers as a comment below. I'm interested in reading YOUR likes and dislikes, faves and hates, and all the rest.


SKINCARE



-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice. Once in the morning and once at night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combo. Oily t-zone and my cheeks tend to get dry patches sometimes.

 -What is your current facial wash?
Clean and Clear Acne Wash

 -Do you exfoliate?
Ummm does blackhead scrub count??

-What brand do you use?
For face stuff I use the Acne Wash mentioned above and a bunch of the Body Shop's Tea Tree line. Those products have literally worked magic on my face.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

-Do you have freckles?
yep across both cheekbones in sort of a horizontal line

-Do you use eye cream?
nope, I'm not that old yet.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I've never had horrible acne but I do get the occasional pimple or two or three once in a while.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No

MAKE-UP



-What foundation do you use?
Makeup Forever (MUFE) HD Foundation in 110

-How about concealer?
MAC Select Cover-Up in NW20 and MAC Studio Finish in NW20

 -Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, it's pink!

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They look fun and I want to try them (yes I've never tried them! my own eyelashes are very long so I don't need them.)

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes but I don't.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Too Faced Lashgasm.

-Sephora or MAC?
Both!!!!!

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
a ton of different brushes. always.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
yes, Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Urban Decay Primer Potion

-For the face?
yes, Too Faced Primed and Poreless and MUFE HD Primer

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
oohh boy thats a tough one! I'm gonna say MAC Black Tied.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
both!


-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
sometimes when I'm on the metro or bus when im touching up my makeup

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They seem cool but I've never used any.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
No, my skin isn't that oily for me to need to use that so I just never tried it out.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
ohhh boyy. I'm gonna say Too Faced La Creme in Marshmallow Bunny and Chanel's Coco Rouge Shine in Parfait 74

-How about lipgloss?
NARS Sweet Dreams

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Benefit's Bella Bamba

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
hells no, there are a lot of fake makeup products going around, so don't get fooled!

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I've never really used any. I used some Ardene makeup when I was a kid and it was really horrible so I'd rather spend more money now on something that's going to last me years as opposed to keep having to buy stuff every month because you keep having to reapply and reapply and still the color won't stick!

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
nope. im pretty sure we dont have that where I live.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
yes, i think it would be cool and beneficial for me to take a class.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
occasionally, if im in a rush and its morning, ill do one side too dark LOL.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
You know that lady on the bus with the dark blue eyeshadow from the lash line to the eyebrows with the dark red blush and the bright pink lips? HER.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Both! I really do like to experiment with different colors and I try to do a different makeup look every single day. It's also a good way for me to practise. You don't need to going to a special occasion to be glamorous :)

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I'm going to say Lady Gaga because she does some crazy artistic stuff and it's fun. It's fun to see and it's fun to try to replicate.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
mascara. I have really long and full lashes so mascara would really accentuate that.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
no.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
yes I think I do. not trying to be arrogant or anything here, but I'm comfortable with the way I look. I'm blessed with almost completely clear skin and I'm still young.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I'm gonna say it's between MAC, Too Faced, NARS and Urban Decay.

-What do you think of Makeup??
I love it! It's a way for women to be creative and express themselves through color, application techniques. It's art! I don't think it should be used to hide features, in fact, I think it should be used to bring out certain features. There are many ways to complement your facial structure, it's about finding that balance and looking good and being comfortable with who  you are. It should give you confidence and make you feel good.


Thanks for reading! And remember to leave your answers to this tag in the comments section down below!

Love,

Steph xo.

[Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.]

No comments:

Post a Comment