Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 4 Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals

Hello glammies!!

I know it's been a long time since I've done a post on Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals collection. I haven't forgotten and I will finish the week of Sephora and Pantone Universe. I want each look to be unique and be it's own look. I want it to stand on it's own. I can't believe it's almost been a whole year since this palette was released. Summer always feels like time passes by too fast.

For this look I really wanted to change it up and do something out of my comfort zone. I wanted to rock an orange cheek and lip with my green eyes look. So please let me know what you think. I think it looks okay but it's definitely not my best look. And the names of the shadows are kind of weird and don't really correspond with how the color looks. To me, anyway maybe I'm blind. I'm also not using the eyeliners from the collection for this look.

This column of color is my Wednesday look and I really wanted to show that the middle day doesn't have to be boring. I hope you like it!




Before we start, I just want to tell you that I've purchased the MAC Veluxe Pearl Fusion Eyeshadow in Greenluxe!! It has such beautiful colors that I'm just dying to try it out. It isn't what would come to mind when one thinks of the word green, but in a really good way. I was also able to find a Chanel Glossimer lipgloss in Seashell that was sold out at the store I had been to. It's part of their summer collection, so they're getting rid of all that to make room for their fall collection that will be released soon in stores. 

And please ignore that my eyebrows are kind of messed up. I only noticed after I took the pics and washed my face. Not doing this over again.


Day 4 Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals: Smokey Deep Greens




As usual, prime your eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. We're using the green column today, from the Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow palette, and that would be the third from the left. Apply Vanilla all over your eye, from lid to brow. Also apply it to the inner corner, where your tear ducts are on the bottom lid. Then apply Antique Bronze onto your lid. Apply Major Brown to your crease and outer V. Apply Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Moray to your top and bottom lash lines.  Also apply it to the bottom waterline. Then go over your top and bottom lash lines with Major Brown to intensify the color. Apply MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved to your top waterline. Finish the eyes with a couple coats of MAC Zoomlash Mascara in Zoomblack. Fill in your brows if needed with Benefit Brow Zings.

Prime your face with Too Faced Primed and Poreless. Apply MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer to your under eye circles. Apply your foundation, Makeup Forever HD Foundation and then to cover your blemishes, apply MAC Studio Finish. Apply Benefit's Cha Cha Tint to your cheeks. Just to warn you, this stuff does stain. Now take Makeup Forever HD Powder to set this all into place. Now apply NARS Orgasm over Cha Cha Tint to intensify the color. The tint is going to make your cheeks and blush appear more orange. Next, contour with Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless. Apply it to the perimeter of the face, down the sides of the nose, and suck in your cheeks as a guide to contour the cheeks. Apply Benefit Watt's Up as a highlight to all the places where the sun naturally hits, like your nose, cheekbones, and your cupid's bow. I like to apply a tiny bit more powder to make sure everything is in place. Don't forget to blend.

For your lips, apply Benefit Cha Cha Tint to give them a nice orange color. Put Stila Lipglaze in Jingle to really give them a nice orange gloss. You can even use NARS Lipgloss in Orgasm if you don't have the Stila one. The Stila Lipglaze is limited edition and it's from the Christmas 2012 lipglaze set.





Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette (LE)

  • Vanilla: apply all over eye from lash to brow
  • Antique Bronze: apply to lid
  • Major Brown: apply to crease and outer V and over Stila Eye Liner in Moray

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Moray: line top and bottom lashes and bottom waterline
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved: do top waterline
MAC Zoomlash Mascara in Zoomblack

Brows

Benefit Brow Zings in Light






Face:

Too Faced Primed and Poreless
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW20
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
MUFE HD Foundation in 110
MUFE HD Powder
Benefit Watt's Up
Benefit Cha Cha Tint
NARS Blush in Orgasm
Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless





Lips:

Benefit Cha Cha Tint
Stila Lipglaze in Jingle (LE)










Products Used:


Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow palette (LE)

Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette (LE)

Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette (LE)


Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Moray - 26$CAD

MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved - 19$CAD

MAC Zoomlash Mascara in Zoomblack - 19$CAD

Benefit Brow Zings in Light

Benefit Brow Zings in Light - 36$CAD

Benefit Watt's Up - mini shown, fullsize is 36$CAD

Benefit Cha Cha Tint - mini show, fullsize is 36$CAD

NARS Blush in Orgasm - mini show, fullsize is 32$CAD

Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless

Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless - 38$CAD

Stila Lipglaze in Jingle (LE)

From left to right:
Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow in: Vanilla, Antique Bronze, Major Brown
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Moray
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
Benefit Watt's Up
Benefit Cha Cha Tint
NARS Blush in Orgasm
Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless
Stila Lip Glaze in Jingle











From left to right:
Vanilla, Rattan, Jojoba, Antique Bronze, Major Brown












Thanks for reading and again I'm sorry it took me while to continue with this series!! I hope you liked my look for the green column. I want each look to stand out from the others and each one be amazing. Let me know what you thought of this look. I tried to use different products instead of the same usual stuff I always tend to go for. Orange really put me out of my comfort zone, but the look came together beautifully. Benefit's Cha Cha Tint is actually really soft and it doesn't scream orange when you put it on. Their Watt's Up was also a really nice champagne color highlighter. The Stila lipglaze was the only orange/peach lipgloss that I had. Sorry it was limited edition.

Clue: Day 5 of the Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals series is going to be far right, dude.


Here are links to the previous 3 looks:

Day 1 Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals: Rosey Pink

Day 2 Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals: Light Browns

Day 3 Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals: Sexy Browns

Steph xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment