Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 2 Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals

Hey glam dolls!!

Sorry this is a bit late, I lied down with my cat and ended up taking a long nap.

So Too Faced released their Fall collection today!! I wanted to order a few of the Lip Injection Lip Bombs but my mom told me that the shipping is really expensive so we're going to wait until hopefully they get released at Sephora. You can see my Sneak Peek post here.

And in other news, if you're a fan of The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z books, Chapters/Indigo (which is like Barnes and Noble for Canadians, they do ship to Americaland) is doing a weeklong Online Only Sale and they are selling the set with both books for 20$CAD and each book is 10$CAD. The regular price for the set was about 48$CAD so you're saving almost 60% on this deal. So obviously I bought the set :)  Just letting you know if you're into that sort of stuff, I would have been so pissed if I would have missed this deal, I almost bought the set at full price last week but luckily I waited.

Today is Day 2 of my week-long Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eye Looks! If you figured it out from yesterday's clue, I'm doing the middle brown column today. The browns in this palette are such nice colors and there are 2 columns so you really get a nice diversity.



If you didn't read yesterday's post, let me explain it super fast and if you want a better explanation, a link to yesterday's post will be at the bottom. Every day this week I'm doing a look based on a column of colors from the Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette. I'm also using their Foiled Eyeliner Set when appropriate. In the Products Used section down below I have pictures of the palette and the names of eyeshadows as well as swatches of both the column and the look itself. I know it's an older palette but I love it so who cares.

Day 2 Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals: Light Browns



So as mentioned above, I used the middle row of the palette, which is the browns. I used the shades Ivory Cream, Doe, and Brown Sugar. I also used an eyeliner from the Foiled Eyeliner set, called Thrush. In addition to that, I used the Stila Convertible Color in Lilium on my cheeks and lips and I used Too Faced's Bronzed and Poreless to contour with. I think this is a good look for Monday, it's light and work appropriate and a nice look to start off the week! Browns are a working girl's best friend.

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette (LE)

  • Ivory Cream: apply to entire eyelid, from lash to brow
  • Doe:: apply to lid and into the inner part of the crease
  • Brown Sugar: apply to the crease and outer V
Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Eyeliner Set in Thrush (LE) (apply to upper and lower lashes)
Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black (apply to upper and lower waterlines)
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash in Black





Face:

Too Faced Primed and Poreless
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW20 (for undereyes)
MAC Studio FInish Concealer in NW20 (for blemishes)
MUFE HD Foundation in 110
MUFE HD Powder
Benefit High Beam
Stila Convertible Color in Lilium
Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless




Lips:

Stila Convertible Color in Lilium







Products Used:



Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Palette

Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Palette (LE)

Sephora + Pantone Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette


Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Eyeliner Set (LE)

Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Eyeliner in Thrush (LE)

Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black - 25$CAD

MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash in Black - 19$CAD

Benefit High Beam - 32$CAD

Stila Convertible Color in Lilium

Stila Convertible Color in Lilium - 33$CAD

Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless

Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless - 38$CAD

From left to right:
Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow in Ivory Cream,
Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow in Doe
Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow in Brown Sugar
Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Eyeliner in Thrush
Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black
Benefit High Beam
Stila Convertible Color in Lilium
Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless








From left to right:
Ivory Cream, Toasted Almond, Doe, Brown Sugar, Potting Soil










Thanks for reading today's post. I hope you all liked the look and also liked the format I've been using for the week. I'm going to try to do other looks during the week if I have the time. So tell me, did you like the look? Did you like the Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette? And their Foiled Eyeliner set? I have to say I like the browns in this palette a lot. You can do so many different looks. Did you like the Stila Convertible Color in Lilium? Let me know what you thought of this look.


Steph xo.

P.S. Tomorrow's column of color is just like the other.





No comments:

Post a Comment