Monday, June 17, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Nails using the Hustle shade

Hello glam girls!!




I know I haven't posted much in the last few days, sorry. I did my nails too so I couldn't really touch anything lol. I used my Urban Decay Naked Nail set again and I used Hustle this time. I like the shades in this set, but I found that Hustle was a little thick and gloopy. So it takes a little longer to fully dry. There are also a few air bubbles, but that's probably my fault. I also got a little bit of toilet paper on my thumb and slightly smudged the other one, but it's barely noticeable. I'm less anal when it comes to nails. As long as it doesn't look that bad, I won't redo them. At the bottom of the page, I have swatches of all the shades from the Naked Nail set on a kleenex. I really do like this set, I think all the colors are quite nice. Being a black lover, I'm surprised I never tried Creep first. I'm trying to use more color.

I will be doing an Urban Decay Makeup Look soon, inspired by my Hustle nails.

To see my post on the Sidecar shade, click here.




As usual, I used my Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat Pro for the base and top coats. I did 2 coats of Hustle. I let them dry for 20 minutes between each coat, using my lamp to dry them by heat. This method works really well, I suggest you try it before spending 100$ on a nail heater. I like to watch tv shows on my laptop while I do my nails so sometimes I'll sit for as long as two hours (from base coat to top coat, beginning to end) to make sure my nails are fully dry before going to bed. I've smudged them in my sleep countless times before, so I get them as dry as they can possibly be and I attempt to sleep straight without moving. Of course I didn't think of giving my cat enough treats for the night and I had to endure two hours of meowing while I try to fall asleep. Anything for beautiful nails, right? Don't worry, he finally got his treats.




I didn't plan it this way, but the pics of me are sort of a sneak peek of the makeup post that I'm doing that should be up really soon. If you've been following me on Facebook, then you know I'm doing 7 Days of Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette Looks. I'll also use their Foiled Eyeliner set. Each day all week I'm doing a look using each column. Today's look is the Rosey Pink Column for a calm and relaxing Sunday. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if there should be more "weeks of" posts. And if you haven't already, Like my Steph Stud Makeup page on Facebook for more sneak peeks and other goodies. The link will be at the bottom in the huge box. Thank you so much for supporting me.


Products Used:


Rimmel Base Coat Top Coat - 6$CAD

Urban Decay Naked Nail Set - 30$CAD
Polishes from left to right:
Naked, Sidecar, Toasted, Smog, Hustle, Creep

Urban Decay Hustle Nail Polish

From left to right:
Naked, Sidecar, Toasted, Smog, Hustle, Creep




















Thanks for reading and I hope you liked my post and my nails. Let me know if you like the Urban Decay Naked Nail Set and which nail polish color was your favorite. Did you like the shade Hustle? And again, my makeup in these photos is going to be in my next post. I hope you enjoyed!! And please Like my Facebook Page if you want to know about upcoming posts, etc. Thank you for supporting me :)









No comments:

Post a Comment