Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 3 Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals

Hello glam babes!

Today is my 3rd Day of Sephora + Pantone Universe Eye Looks using their Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette and their Foiled Eyeliner Set. If you guessed right, today I'm using the other brown column, the one to the right of the middle column. Whereas yesterday's look was very light and soft, I decided to darken it up for today's look. Dark eyes and dark lips equals sexy. This is more evening looking, but if you use a lighter lipstick or lipgloss, it's totally day wearable. Links for the previous looks are at the bottom of the page.



At the end of the week, I'll be doing a review of the eyeshadow palette and eyeliners and I will compile all the swatches there.

I'm supposed to be getting my eyebrows done tomorrow. It'll be the first time ever in my life that I get my eyebrows done. Woohoo! It's been long overdue. I'll be at Sephora's Benefit Brow Bar downtown. And of course I'll show pictures :)

And MAC has their new Veluxe Pearl Fusion Shadow Collection up for sale on their website already! I thought it was being released on Thursday?!?!? Someone tell me please. I'll pass by tomorrow since I'm in the area anyway and take a look.


Day 3 Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals: Sexy Browns



For the sexy dark brown eyes, I'm using the shades Maple Sugar, Rawhide and Chestnut. I'm using a Foiled Eyeliner in Thrush, the same one as yesterday. I kept the same bronzer, the Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless and the same highlighter, Benefit's High Beam. The blush is MAC's Powder Blush in Dame and I used NARS's Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine. This is the first time I've used Dame and I really like it. In the compact it looked more like a dusty rose but on my face it looks more pink.

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette (LE)

  • Maple Sugar: apply to the entire eye area, from lash to brow
  • Rawhide: apply to the lid, going slightly into the crease in the inner eye
  • Chesnut: apply to the crease and outer V
Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Eyeliner in Thrush (LE) (line upper and lower lashes)
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved (line upper and lower waterlines)
MAC Zoomlash in Zoomblack





Face:

Too Faced Primed and Poreless
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW20 (for undereyes)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 (for blemishes)
MUFE HD Foundation in 110
MUFE HD Powder
Benefit High Beam
MAC Powder Blush in Dame
Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless




Lips:

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine







Products Used:

Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette

Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette

Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadow Palette



Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Eyeliner Set

Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Eyeliner in Thrush

MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved - 19$CAD

MAC Zoomlash in Zoomblack - 19$CAD

Benefit High Beam - 32$CAD

MAC Powder Blush in Dame

MAC Powder Blush in Dame - 25$CAD

Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless

Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless - 38$CAD

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine - 30$CAD

From left to right:
Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Eyeshadows in : Maple Sugar, Rawhide, Chestnut
Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled Eyeliner in Thrush
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
Benefit High Beam
MAC Powder Blush in Dame
Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine








From left to right:
Dawn
Maple Sugar
Toasted Nut
Rawhide
Chestnut







Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed today's look. I'm really trying to make each day it's own and do a unique look for each day. I hoped you like the dark browns and how I did the rest of the look. Did you like the Sephora + Pantone Universe eyeshadow and eyeliner collection? Did you like the darker eyes? Did you like the face, blush and bronzer? And do you guys like the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils? Sex Machine is a little dark for me, but I do love Roman Holiday. Leave me your comments and thoughts.

Day 1: Rosey Pink

Day 2: Light Browns


Steph xo.

P.S. Tomorrow's look is the other side of yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment