Thursday, June 6, 2013

The "Margarita" Look from Too Faced Loves Sephora palette

Hello everyone!

I have 9 empties and I'm so excited because this means I'm so close to posting my Empties & Extras post that I've been working on for a long time now. I want to have at least 10 empties so it has enough content. Obviously it can't be a monthly thing, but every time I finish 10 products I will do a post.

Today I'm doing the "Margarita" look from the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette. As I've said before a million times, the palette comes with 10 eyeshadows, 1 blush, 2 bronzers, a mini shadow insurance, and a flatbuki brush. It also comes with a Glamour Guide that contains 15 looks. Why 15? Because it is a celebration of Too Faced and Sephora's 15 years of working together from the beginning and it is also Too Faced's 15th Birthday!! And with that comes this special limited edition palette that is exclusive to Sephora, meaning you won't find this on Too Faced's website.



Again, I will leave a link to my palette review, and all the looks I've done so far using this palette.

In my opinion, this look is extremely simple and doesn't require much time. You put TF <3's The Cast all over your lid and up into your crease and you line your upper and lower lashes with Envy and smoke the top out with Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black. Add some mascara, and voila! Fini. This is perfect for a woman on the go but still wants to have a beautiful and glamorous look. Just add some blush, bronzer, and lipgloss and you're all set for a night on the town! This look is definitely more of a night time look because of the extremely sparkly TF <3's The Cast eyeshadow. While the blush is not part of the Glamour Guide, I feel like I can't just wear bronzer, I need that added pink and this blush is beautiful. It does remind me a lot of Benefit's Bella Bamba, I'll have to swatch the two and compare them one day.



Also, ignore the random eyelash that's floating around in my eye lol.


The "Margarita" Look from Too Faced Loves Sephora palette



Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Loves Sephora palette

  • TF <3's The Cast: apply to lid and crease
  • Envy: line upper and lower lashes
Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black (smudge upper lashes and tightline upper lash line and lower waterline)
Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara




Face:

Too Faced Primed and Poreless
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW20
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
MUFE HD Foundation in 110
MUFE HD Powder
Benefit High Beam
Too Faced Loves Sephora blush in Who's Your Poppy?
Too Faced Loves Sephora bronzer in Sun Bunny




Lips:

Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal







Products Used:

Too Faced Loves Sephora palette

Too Faced Loves Sephora palette - 62$CAD

Too Faced Loves Sephora palette, eyeshadows used:
TF <3's The Cast
Envy

Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black - 25$CAD

Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara - 27$CAD

Benefit High Beam - 32$CAD

Too Faced Loves Sephora palette
blush: Who's Your Poppy?
bronzer: Sun Bunny

Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal - 27$CAD

From left to right:
Too Faced Loves Sephora palette eyeshadows in: TF <3's The Cast, Envy
Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black
Benefit High Beam
Too Faced Loves Sephora blush in Who's Your Poppy?
Too Faced Loves Sephora bronzer in Sun Bunny
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal





And that's the look!! I hope you enjoyed it. I really liked this one and thought it turned out really well. Obviously all the looks won't be for everyone but you're sure to find your favorite few. This one is very simple and great for the gal on the go.



So tell me, what did you think of this look? Would you wear this on a night out? Are you planning on buying the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette? What is your favorite eyeshadow from the palette? And which is your favorite bronzer, Sun Bunny or Chocolate Soleil? What is your favorite bronzer out of all the Too Faced bronzers? Did you like the lip gloss, Barely Legal?

Please leave me your comments and let me know if you have any Fashion Friday ideas, or just any idea on anything, really.

You can find my review here:

Too Faced Loves Sephora palette Review

And here are some looks I've done using the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette:

The "Christie"

The "Stephanie"

The "Jen"

The "Artemis"

The "Alison"

My Look

Thank you all for reading!!

Steph xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment