Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day Look using Too Faced Natural Eye Palette and Secret to No Makeup Makeup Palette

Hello glam babes!!

I cannot believe all the hits I'm getting on my post about the new Too Faced Fall 2012 Collection entitled Pretty Rebel. You can see that post here. So in honor of Too Faced, this is another Too Faced Look. I decided to do a very casual day look, the type of look you'd wear at the office. Or, well, the kind of look I'D wear at the office. You can always tone it down if you want. I always thought I had done at least 1 look using the Too Faced Natural Eye palette, but it seems I haven't. So I will eventually do all 3 looks, but for now, here's the first.



I used the Too Faced Natural Eye palette for this look as well as their No Makeup Makeup palette. Since I wanted to do a very soft, casual look, I also opted for the Too Faced Tinted BB Cream. I did the "Day Look" in the Natural Eye palette. I put Heaven all over my eye, from the lashes to the brow. I put Velvet Revolver in the crease and above, for a cut-crease effect. I also did the outer V and the outer lid with that shade. I lined my eyes in cat eye fashion using Sexpresso and I also lined the bottom of my eyes. I used Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black to line the upper and lower waterlines. These eyes are sexy, sophisticated, yet simple and casual. It can be worn day or night. You can even wear Sexpresso just as a normal line and add the cat eye wings at night when you're going out. These 3 eyeshadows are also all matte shades, so they're also great for older women.



For the face, I used my MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer as usual and I used the Too Faced Tinted BB Cream. I used the Too Faced No Makeup Makeup palette next. I used the Bronzing Veil to contour, meaning sucking in your cheeks and applying bronzer to the line and above the line. I also outline my face with bronzer and down the sides of the nose. I used the Cream Blush on my cheeks and the Luminize on my cheek bones, middle of nose, forehead, chin and the bow of the upper lip. On the lips I used the Cream Blush from the Too Faced No Makeup Makeup palette. I also used Lip Injection Extreme to create big pouty lips.


"Day Look" using Too Faced Natural Eye palette



Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Natural Eye palette

  • Heaven: apply to entire eye area, from lashes to brow
  • Velvet Revolver: apply to crease and above for cut-crease effect, also apply to outer V and outer lid
  • Sexpresso: apply to upper lashes in cat eye fashion and line lower lashes
Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black
Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara


Whoops! Forgot to close my eyes, but I have good pics so hopefully this will be okay.






Face:

Too Faced Primed and Poreless
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW20
Too Faced Tinted BB Cream in Snow Glow
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder
Too Faced The Secret to No Makeup Makeup 

  • Bronzing Veil: contour the face as mentioned above
  • Cream Blush: apply to cheeks
  • Luminize: apply to cheekbones, center of nose, forehead, chin, and bow of the upper lip




Lips:

Too Faced The Secret to No Makeup Makeup Cream Blush
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme





Products Used:

Too Faced Natural Eye palette

Too Faced Natural Eye palette - 44$CAD
Day Look: Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso

Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black - 25$CAD

Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara - 28$CAD

Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Snow Glow - 44$CAD

Too Faced The Secret to No Makeup Makeup - 48$CAD

Too Faced The Secret to No Makeup Makeup

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme - 39$CAD

From left to right:
Too Faced Natural Eye palette: Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso
Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Black
Too Faced The Secret to No Makeup Makeup palette Luminize, Cream Blush, Bronzing Veil





I hoped you like this day friendly look! I enjoyed doing this and it's definitely a work appropriate look. I will also be doing the other 2 looks from this palette. I hope you liked this look, leave me a comment telling me what you liked most about it! Did you like the eyes and the added cat eye wings? What did you think of the Too Faced Natural Eye palette? Yay or Nay? What did you think about the Too Faced Tinted BB Cream? Personally I like this one much better than their Air-Buffed BB Creme. I also really liked the Secret to No Makeup Makeup palette compared to their Natural Face palette. The No Makeup Makeup palette is a lot lighter and it is better for lighter skinned girls, like me. The blush is the perfect shade of pink and the bronzer is light enough for me to wear. I really like this palette. Did you like it or did you prefer the Natural Face palette and why?

Thank you for reading and I'd really love it if you Liked my Facebook Page! Just click the link in the big box right below!

Steph xo.







No comments:

Post a Comment