Saturday, June 8, 2013

Green/Blue and Purple Eyes using MAC (Another Summer Look)

Hey glam dolls!

Today I'm doing a look that is very similar to the Green and Purple Eyes using MAC Look. Today's is slightly different, I'm using different eyeshadows but I'm using the same colour families. I decided to change up the look so that it is different than the last one.



Again, I do feel like a mermaid wearing this, but this is the kind of look you can only pull off well in the summer. For this look, I'm using MAC Aquadisiac, MAC Beautiful Iris, and MAC Phloof!. Instead of wearing a pink-blue lipstick, like I did in the last look, I'm using a pink-yellow lipstick for a change, and it's also very summery. I'm wearing Benefit Bella Bamba and the new Too Faced Pink Leopard. I know these are my usual go-to makeup products, but I'm still experimenting with the new Too Faced Pink Leopard, which is wayy different than the previous one. And besides, this looks awesome with the look. You can always wear what I wore on the face in the previous look, MAC Cremeblend Blush in So Sweet So Easy would also go very well with this look. I'll leave a link of the 1st Summery Look at the bottom of the page.



In totally not related news, I was comparing some of my other products to the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette and I've found a lot of dupes. I'm going to swatch them later to see how they actually look on the skin. If I get a lot of colours, I might either do a separate post if I have enough, or just include this in my next Look from the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette.


Green/Blue and Purple Eyes using MAC (Another Summer Look)



Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Eyeshadow in Aquadisiac
MAC Eyeshadow in Beautiful Iris
MAC Eyeshadow in Phloof!
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in So There Jade
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
MAC Zoomlash in Zoomblack




Face:

Too Faced Primed and Poreless
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW20
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
MUFE HD Foundation in 110
MUFE HD Powder
Benefit High Beam
Benefit Bella Bamba
Too Faced Pink Leopard




Lips:

Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Marshmallow Bunny






Products Used:

MAC Eyeshadows in: (18$CAD each)
Aquadisiac
Beautiful Iris
Phloof!

MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in So There Jade - 19$CAD

MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved - 19$CAD

MAC Zoomlash in Zoomblack - mini shown, fullsize is 19$CAD

Benefit High Beam - 32$CAD

Benefit Bella Bamba

Benefit Bella Bamba - 36$CAD

Too Faced Pink Leopard

Too Faced Pink Leopard - 38$CAD

Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Marshmallow Bunny - 25$CAD

MAC Eyeshadow in Aquadisiac
MAC Eyeshadow in Beautiful Iris
MAC Eyeshadow in Phloof!
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in So There Jade
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
Benefit High Beam
Benefit Bella Bamba
Too Faced Pink Leopard
Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Marshmallow Bunny




And that's the look! Another summer look for you to try. Honestly, in what other season can you wear bright pastely colors like that? The green always makes me think of mermaids and much more so with the purple and pink lipstick. I think it's very fun, young, and fresh. It's definitely an eye-opener and you'll definitely have people looking back at you for a double-take.



So do you prefer this look or the previous one? Let me know what you think!! I like both, but I've been having a mad crush on Steamy lately. I used to love Aquadisiac but Steamy is stealing away that spot in my heart lol. Honestly, both are fabulous colors.




Did you like the eyes and the colors I used? Did you think the blush, bronzer and lipstick shades added to the look? Or would you have preferred if I used the same products from the other summer look? Do let me know what you think.

And here's that link to the Green and Purple Eyes using MAC (Summer Look)

Steph xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment