Monday, May 6, 2013

Makeup Haul #1 - Stila Products

Hello my lovelies!!

Today I'm going to show you my Stila Makeup Haul. This is my first haul posting and I consider this haul to be pretty modest. My mom bought the makeup off a site (not the Stila site) for my birthday last month and it finally just came now. I'm not sure how much the individual items cost but the grand total was 80$ before duty and taxes. So the makeup I bought was at a discount and I bought a lot of the older stuff that I hadn't had the chance to try yet. I haven't been able to try out any products yet except for a lipstick because UPS only came late in the evening and I had already left for school and done my makeup today. In my next post I'm wearing one of the lipsticks so check it out. It should be up tonight for sure. That post is going to be focused on how to look presentable at work even though you're crazy sick and you just want to be home in bed. Because that's totally how I felt today!!! Well enough of my ramblings, you guys just want to see the makeup, right??

Here's the haul:


Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip Color

in Petal and Muse

Stila Long Wear Lip Color

in Coquette and Exhilarating

Stila Jingle All the Way Eye & Cheek Palette




Stila Valentine's Day Blush (not sure on the exact name for this one)



Stila Positively Pink Set

Lipgloss is Splendor, the same gloss is also in the Stila Christmas 2012 Lipgloss Set

Stila Snow Angel Color Palette

comes with a Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara



And that's the haul! So tell me, which product do you like the most or dislike the most out of the ones I bought? Did you buy the Snowflake Palette last Christmas season? Did you like it? Is the Jingle All The Way palette your new favorite smokey eye palette? I look forward to reading your thoughts so leave a comment!

I can't wait to use these products!!

Keep checking for my next post, which is all about keeping it simple when you're sick and not really into wearing heavy makeup.

And don't forget to subscribe by hovering your mouse on the right side bar and clicking on subscribe. Then fill in your email address and click subscribe, or you can get rss feed instead.

Thank you so much for reading,

Steph xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment