Friday, May 31, 2013

Sephora Montreal 1 Year Anniversary Event

Hey dolls!

Today's post is a little different than the usual, because I'm telling you about an event, or rather chain of events, that is happening all month long. For those of you that live in Montreal, like me, you probably know that Sephora's 1 Year Anniversary is coming up. I can't believe it's only been a year!! It feels like I've been shopping at their downtown store forever. I was sooooo unbelievably ecstatic when they finally opened a store in the Greater Montreal Region. That meant no more harassing parents for a drive over to Fairview or Laval!!

So in case I wasn't clear, these events are only happening at Sephora's Downtown Montreal location (Ste Catherine street).

To celebrate this amazingness, Sephora's is having an event almost every day of the month of June! Big brands such as Yves St-Laurent, NARS, Dior, Benefit, Makeup Forever, and more are coming to the store to do what they do best, makeup!!

The one event that I really want to go to is Benefit's Brow Bar. I've never gotten my eyebrows done before (and I mean never ever in my life) and God only knows how desperate these eyebrows need help. I don't even know any places to go to to get my brows done and neither does my mom. I guess we just aren't brow ladies??

Usually for events at Sephora, you do need to make an appointment if you want your makeup done. No appointment needed just to roam the store.

Without further ado, here's the flyer and calendar:







So get your butts down to Sephora and take advantage of this. Sorry I posted this a little late, I wanted to call and book my brows but I keep forgetting, so I decided to post it anyway. If you've seen my photos, then you KNOW how badly I need these brows fixed.

Us Montrealers are pretty lucky this month :)

So tell me, will you be taking advantage of Sephora's 1 Year Anniversary month-long event? And if so, which brands are you looking forward to most?

Have fun and see you at the Brow Bar!

Steph xo.

P.S. Sephora Montreal is not going to be selling Philosophy products anymore, the shipment that they got in was just a one-time thing, unfortunately. So if you love Philosophy products like me, please complain to the store manager when you go to the event AND make a complaint online. Hopefully if enough of us complain, we CAN make a difference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment